Become a Homeowner
- Are you unable to obtain a conventional home loan?
- Is your current home overpriced, overcrowded or in disrepair?
- Are you willing to help us build your new home?
- Are you able to make monthly mortgage and escrow payments?
- Do you meet the income limits listed?
Habitat for Humanity builds strength, stability, and self-reliance through shelter.
Years Serving Our Community
4th of July Sale: 70% Off All Furniture!
Shoals Habitat for Humanity ReStore will be discounting all furniture 70% off of sticker price.
Sale ends July 6!
Volunteers of all skill levels, races and religions are welcomed!
Building Our Community Since 1981
Seeking to put God’s love into action, Shoals Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
Shoals Habitat for Humanity has an open-door policy: All who believe that everyone needs a decent, affordable place to live are welcome to help with the work, regardless of race, religion, age, gender, political views or any of the other distinctions that too often divide people.